I used to bake this cake with my mom when I was small. It is a very popular cake recipe in Japan for over 30 years. Very easy! Even kids can make it 👍
Original recipe uses only apple but my mom always uses apple and banana 😋
Note: I already uploaded it before using some oil, but many people asked me if they can skip oil, so I made the video again, this time with kids 💖
Yogurt Pomme Pomme (Quick Apple and Banana Cake Recipe)
Difficulty: Very Easy
Number of servings: 20cm (8inch) pie dish
200ml plain yogurt (unsweetened)
5 tbsp. sugar
3/4cup (100g) all purpose flour
1 tsp. baking powder
oil or spray to coat the pie dish
1. Preheat oven to 200C (392F). Oil or spray the 20cm (8inch) pie dish.
2. Slice apple and banana.
3. In a large bowl, mix eggs, sugar, and yogurt.
4. Sift in cake flour and baking powder and mix well.
5. Pour half of the mixture in the dish, arrange sliced apples and bananas on the mixture, pour the remaining mixture over the fruits.
6. Bake at 200C (392F) for 30 minutes, or until lightly browned. You can either eat hot, at room temperature, or cold.
You can also use pineapple, prune, raisin, pear, peach, or any other high fiber fruits may work!
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please follow my Instagram♥
♥Please “Like” me on Facebook♥