Juicy, tasty yet delicious Teriyaki Chicken Pizza. Some people may call this idea unusual? This is pretty popular and basic pizza idea in Japan.
In this video, I want to share with you how to make Teriyaki chicken for pizza topping. Other toppings can be of your choice, of course 😋
Making pizza will keep kids entertained for a while 😉👍
How to Make No Yeast No Rise Easy Crispy Pizza Dough (Recipe)
Other Japanese Chicken Recipes:
Teriyaki Chicken Pizza (Japanese Pizza Topping Recipe Idea)
Number of servings: 2 25cm/10inch pizzas
2 25cm/10inch pizza crusts
200g (7oz.) small diced chicken thigh with no skin
* 4 tbsp. soy sauce
* 2 tbsp. Mirin (sweet Sake)
* 2 tbsp. sugar
salt and pepper
1 tbsp. Katakuriko (potato starch) or corn starch
1 tbsp. cooking oil
1/4 onion slices
whole kernel corn (canned)
mustard *if you like
Kizaminori (shredded Nori seaweed sheet)
chopped green onion *if you like
*If you like, use garlic, top with sliced boiled eggs, pineapple chunks, etc. Make to your taste 🙂
1. Season the diced chicken with salt and pepper, and coat with Katakuriko (potato starch).
2. Heat cooking oil in a frying pan, cook the chicken thoroughly, then add A and simmer until the sauce thickens.
3. Brush Teriyaki sauce on the pizza crust, place onion slices, Teriyaki chicken, corn, pizza cheese, mayonnaise, and mustard if you like.
4. Bake in oven at 250C (480F) for 20 minutes.
5. Garnish with Kizaminori (shredded Nori seaweed sheet) and chopped green onion if you like.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please follow my Instagram♥
♥Please “Like” me on Facebook♥