NO Oven 👍 Fun snacks to make at home with kids 😉
My daughter 5years8months & my son 3years8months.
More cooking ideas with kids:
Steamed Buns (Recipe) FUN activity at home with kids!
Difficulty: Very Easy
Number of servings: about 8 thick foil cupcake liners (about 3-inch-wide)
5 tbsp. granulated sugar
a few drops of vanilla extract
1UScup(120g) all purpose flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tbsp. cooking oil
1/2 tsp. cocoa powder
1. Mix an egg and granulated sugar.
2. Add milk and vanilla extract, and mix well.
3. Sift in flour and baking powder, and mix well. Add cooking oil, and mix well.
4. Remove about 2 tbsp. of batter, then mix in cocoa powder. Put it into a piping bag (you can make it with parchment paper, too) and snip off the end.
5. Spoon the mixture into the thick foil cupcake liners up to 70% full. Drop them lightly on the counter to raise the air bubbles out of the batter. Pipe out the cocoa batter to draw pictures.
6. Place them in a frying pan. Add hot water up to 1/3 of the height. Put on high heat until water boils. Turn the heat down to low, cover with a lid wrapped in a cloth to absorb water and prevent the water from dripping onto the cakes, and cook for 10 minutes.
7. Remove the lid carefully. Place the cakes on a wire rack to cool.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please follow my Instagram♥
♥Please “Like” me on Facebook♥