NOTE: Spaghetti Napolitan sounds like an Italian dish BUT it is a typical Japanese pasta dish made at home and served at restaurants nationwide. Nothing related to Napolitana and the main seasoning is Tomato Ketchup. It is a must.
Sapporo Ichiban Original (we call it Shoyu Flavor in Japan) by Sanyo Foods is a very popular instant Ramen noodle product in Japan. The included soup seasoning packet derived from chicken stock, soy sauce, and mixture of vegetables and spices, makes Napolitan very tasty. Must TRY 😉
Ramen alla Napolitan (Japanese Pasta Recipe)
Number of servings: 1
45g (1.5oz.) sausage or ham
100g (3.5oz) onion
45g (1.5oz.) green pepper
1/2 tbsp. olive oil
1 tsp. Ramen soup seasoning
grated parmesan cheese
1. Slice the onion and green pepper. Diagonally slice sausages.
2. Heat olive oil in a frying pan and cook the onion slices until soft. You can cook garlic together if you like.
3. Add green pepper and sausage slices and cook well.
4. Meanwhile cook the Ramen noodles in boiling water until separated.
5. Move back to the vegetables, season with the Ramen soup seasoning and tomato ketchup. Drain the noodles and mix well.
6. Serve on a dish and dust with grated parmesan cheese to finish.