3 different colors all strawberry flavor but my kids said the sweetness differs. haha I found this kit earlier this year, so maybe it is no longer available. Well, I hope you get an idea of this product since it comes out every year with new Precure series 😉
Healin’ Good♥Precure (Japanese: ヒーリングっど♥プリキュア) is a Japanese magical girl anime series by Toei Animation. It is my daughter’s favorite program followed by Star☆Twinkle PreCure last year 💖
FYI, Healin’ Good♥Precure Dress Jelly Kit (ヒーリングっどプリキュアドレスゼリー)
Pink: Cure Grace (キュアグレース, Kyua Gurēsu) / Nodoka Hanadera (花寺のどか, Hanadera Nodoka)
Blue: Cure Fontaine (キュアフォンテーヌ, Kyua Fontēnu) / Chiyu Sawaizumi (沢泉ちゆ, Sawaizumi Chiyu)
Yellow: Cure Sparkle (キュアスパークル, Kyua Supākuru) Hinata Hiramitsu / (平光ひなた, Hiramitsu Hinata)
Difficulty: Very Easy
Time: 5min + 2hrs cooling time
Calories: 16kcal each
1. Put each jelly powder in mugs.
2. Add one tray cup of water into each mug and mix well.
3. Microwave each mug on medium (500w) for 1 minute, then mix well.
4. Put each into the right dress mold (see the pattern) then cool in the fridge for 2 hours.
5. Trace the jelly with a toothpick, remove from the mold, and place the dress picks on top.