Pari-Pari means crispy in Japanese.
Healthy, Crispy yet Delicious! They were all gone within a few minutes! Kids are asking me to make it again 😋
I think getting an oil spray was my mistake 😅 Spraying will make a mess… You can toss with some oil in a bowl if you like to coat potatoes evenly 👍
My kids went to potato digging. This year we got many potatoes. BTW, previous years we made some french fries and croquettes 💖
Pari-Pari Baked Potato Chips (Healthy, Crispy yet Delicious)
Difficulty: VERY Easy
Number of servings: 12 pieces
400g (14oz.) potatoes
olive oil or other oil of your choice
1 tsp. salt
1. Wash and slice the potatoes (using a slicer is easy). Soak in salt water for 10 minutes to remove excess starch, release moisture, and add salt flavor.
2. Pat dry with paper towels. Place the sliced potatoes on the baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Spray the potatoes with oil OR you can put the sliced potatoes in a bowl, toss them with oil, then place them on parchment paper.
3. Bake in the oven at 200C (400F) until crisp golden brown for about 15 minutes.
4. Remove the brown slices, flip them over if needed, and cook more minutes until crisp golden brown. Keep an eye on them because they will brown up quickly.
5. Evenly sprinkle with salt to finish if needed.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please follow my Instagram♥
♥Please “Like” me on Facebook♥