Creamy Ramen Carbonara (One-Pot Pasta Recipe)
Number of servings: 1
30g (1oz.) bacon
1 US Cup (240ml) milk
* 1 egg
* 2 tbsp. parmesan cheese
* 1 tsp. Shio Ramen soup seasoning
1 tbsp. olive oil
cracked black pepper
1. Mix A very well.
2. Cut bacon into lardons (little sticks).
3. Heat olive oil in a frying pan and cook the bacon sticks until slightly crisp or up to your preference.
4. Add milk and simmer till hot (do not boil over). Add the noodles and simmer (shake to separate) until the liquid is almost gone.
5. Stop the heat, add A mixture, and mix well until creamy. No worries, the heat of the pasta can cook the raw egg.
6. Serve on a dish and sprinkle with cracked black pepper to finish.