Very soft tender broccoli makes this dish very creamy, tasty and delicious 😋
My daughter got a bag of Durum Wheat Semolina penne (pasta) from her school, so we decided to make a dish using her favorite vegetable: broccoli 🥦💕
Durum Wheat Semolina is high in protein. Very healthy perfect for kids 👍
Creamy Broccoli Penne (Pasta)
Number of servings: 2 servings
120g (4.2oz.) penne pasta
200g (7oz.) frozen broccoli
2 bacon slices
100ml heavy cream
4 tbsp. parmesan cheese
salt and pepper
1 tbsp. olive oil
1. Defrost frozen broccoli. Cut bacon into small strips.
2. Cook penne pasta according to the package in salted boiling water. Save 50ml of cooking water for later use.
3. Heat olive oil in a frying pan and cook bacon.
4. Add broccoli and 50ml of pennne cooking water, then break the broccoli into small pieces.
5. Add heavy cream and cook until the liquid is reduced to 2/3.
6. Add pennne, parmesan cheese, and season with salt and pepper to finish,
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please follow my Instagram♥
♥Please “Like” me on Facebook♥