Ramune is a nostalgic tablet-shaped Japanese candy. It is one of Japanese Dagashi (cheap small snacks and candies) most kids enjoy in their childhood 💕
|Ramune (Japanese Lemon Pop Tablet Candies)|
It gradually dissolves with a bit fizziness. Sweet and sour addictive candies 😋
⬇️Baking Soda (get the edible one, not for cleaning)
⬇️Citric Acid (get the edible one, not for cleaning)
Classic Japanese Lemon Pop Candy (Ramune Recipe)
Difficulty: Very Easy
Time: 15 min + drying time
Number of servings: 18 pieces (0.7inch candies)
60g (6 tbsp.) powdered sugar (confectioner’s sugar)
25g (4 tbsp.) corn starch
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. citric acid
1 tsp. lemon juice
1/2 tsp ~ 1 tsp. Water
1. Mix citric acid and lemon juice in a bowl, until somewhat blended is ok.
2. Add powdered sugar, corn starch, and baking soda in order. (You do not want to let the baking soda touch the liquid or it becomes fizzy.)
3. Mix very well with your hand. If you think you need more water, add little by little. A drop at a time or a 1/2 tsp. at a time. Clasp and unclasp your hand to check if it becomes one but crumbles (Not too moist. If you add too much water, it becomes fizzy and plumps up. See the video).
4. Push into a mold to shape.
5. Dry them out completely for a day.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please follow my Instagram♥
♥Please “Like” me on Facebook♥