You can easily enjoy chocolate fountain at home. Perfect for any event or party 🥳
It was my kids’ request to try this at home. At first, I was like “Do you know how?” but they knew it better than me😅👍 It gave kids hours of dessert dipping fun 💖
Heated bowl keeps the chocolate syrup sauce melted and flowing so you get a consistent dip every time for a long while. Three canopies are perfectly spaced for easy dipping. Auger-style fountain provides the continuous flow of chocolate. Easy to Assemble and Disassemble. Easy to clean 😉
Chocolate Fountain Fondue Machine (Set Up Chocolate Syrup Sauce Recipe)
What you need:
350g (12oz.) chocolate bars
strawberries, bananas, pineapples, marshmallows, biscuits, breads, etc…
1 tbsp, liquor if you like
How to Prepare the Chocolate Syrup Sauce:
1. Break chocolate bars into small pieces. Melt the chocolates over hot water.
2. Warm the milk using microwave or boil up to 40C (105F).
3. Add milk little by little into the melted chocolate and mix with a spatula until smooth. Add liquor if you like.
How to Use the Machine:
1. Before using the machine, turn the HEAT knob and HEAT for 15 minutes.
2. Pour in the chocolate syrup sauce.
3. Turn the HEAT MORTOR knob.
Snacks I used (FYI):
oreo sandwich cookies