Very moist, fluffy, and delicious donuts 💕
No yeast 😉
Donut mold I used:
Baked Donuts (No Yeast, Fluffy Moist Delicious Recipe)
Number of servings: 12 5cm (2inch) donuts
3 tbsp. granulated sugar
1 tbsp. honey
3 tbsp. whipping cream *milk is ok but heavy cream is delicious
a few drops of vanilla extract
4 tbsp. all purpose flour
4 tbsp. almond powder/flour *all purpose flour is ok
1/4 tsp. baking powder
3 tbsp. melted butter
powdered sugar to finish *if you like
2 tbsp. chocolate chips *if you like
1. Mix egg and sugar in a bowl.
2. Add honey, whipping cream, and vanilla extract, then mix well.
3. Sift in flour, almond powder, and baking powder, then mix well.
4. Mix in melted butter. Add chocolate chips if you like.
5. Spoon the mixture (or using a piping bag is easy) into the mold up to 80% full.
6. Bake at 180C (350F) for 12~13 minutes.
7. Cool completely in the mold and push them out.
8. Sprinkle with powdered sugar to finish if you like.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please follow my Instagram♥
♥Please “Like” me on Facebook♥