Tsuyudaku means with extra soup. If you have ever been to Gyudon shop you may have heard of it 😋 Juicy yet delicious. Easy to eat and addictive 👍
You can of course simmer it in a pot instead of microwaving.
FYI chicken soup stock powder I used:
More 5 MIN Recipe:
Difficulty: VERY Easy
Number of servings: 1
75g (2.5oz) pork slices
50g (1.7oz) onion slices
50g (1.7oz) Maitake mushrooms (hen-of-the-woods)
* 2tbsp. water
* 1tbsp. Sake
* 2tsp. sugar
* 1tbsp. soy sauce
* 1/2tsp. chicken soup stock powder
* a hint of grated ginger if you like
1 bowl of cooked rice
Benishoga (red pickled ginger) if you like
1. Cut pork into bite-size pieces. Slice onions. Remove the tough base of Maitake mushrooms and break into pieces.
2. Place Tsuyu (Sauce) in a microwavable dish, Add pork slices, onion slices, and Maitake mushrooms alternately.
3. Lightly cover with plastic wrap, and microwave at 500w for 2 min. Mix then microwave at 500w for another 3 min.
4. Serve on a hot bed of rice with the cooking liquid (as much as you want is ok), garnish with Benishoga (red pickled ginger) if you like.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please follow my Instagram♥
♥Please “Like” me on Facebook♥