Only 3 ingredients 💕 Very moist, fluffy, and delicious 😋 Not too dense or heavy, very easy to eat! My daughter liked it because it tastes like Kasutera (Castella) 😉 Perfect nutritious snack 💖
I used the soybean flour. Some people asked me the difference between the soybean flour and Kinako (roasted soybean flour). I found that soybean flour is whiter, not cooked (roasted), and drier. I think you can substitute it with Kinako (roasted one) but you may get the roasted flavor and brownish color!?
You can keep the cake in the fridge then it will become cold, moist, fluffy, and delicious 👍
Soybean Flour I used:
3 Ingredients Gluten Free Cake (Fluffy and Moist High Protein Soybean Flour Recipe)
Number of servings: 6
15cm (6inch) round cake pan
3 tbsp. granulated sugar
6 tbsp. soybean flour
vanilla extract if you prefer
powdered sugar if you like
1. Line the cake pan with parchment paper.
2. Put the egg and granulated sugar (and vanilla extract if you prefer) in a bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until white and fluffy.
3. Sift in soybean flour and mix with a spatula until combined.
4. Pour the batter into the cake pan and bake at 180C (350F) for about 20 minutes.
5. Remove from the cake pan, leave on the parchment paper, and cool completely.
6. Remove the parchment paper and sprinkle with powdered sugar to finish if you like.
Serve with whipped cream and some fruits if you like 👍
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please follow my Instagram♥
♥Please “Like” me on Facebook♥